This section lets you map your skills and knowledge to an AHI macro-role; your data is saved in a private area of this server using a userid and password of your choosing. The steps are:
- Create a userid if you do not already have one. If you already have a userid and password from a previous visit, but are not yet logged on, click here to log on.
- Choose a macro-role that your competency will be measured against.
- Work through the list of competency categories and specify your current skill and knowledge levels. You can select a level ranging from unacquainted to expert for each item. Press Submit to save your work.
- Click on Your Competency Assessment to view the assessment results. This report shows how your current competency levels compare against the competencies that are associated with the macro-role that you selected. It also shows courses and resources to upgrade your competencies.
- Take a quick test to check your assessment results against the WIHIR bootcamp content.
You can enter your data for any competency, set your macro-role, view the assessment report and take the bootcamp content test as many times as you like.