AHI Challenges and Micro-roles
Understanding of the Nature of the Health System and Current Issues, and Identification of Desired Outputs
- Understanding the Nature and Requirements of Health System Components and Professionals
- Recognizing the Complexity/Heterogeneous Nature of the Requirements.
- Triage of Doable (long-term/short-term) and Setting Priorities
- Understanding the Organizationsí Mission, Goals, Objectives, Cultures, Values, Leadership Preferences, etc.
- Understanding Continuous Refinement, the Dynamic of Change
- Understanding the Processes (e.g., Work and Decision Processes) and the Usage of Information
- The following apply to all micro-roles associated with this challenge